Monday, April 26, 2004

SUGGEST YOUR OWN TITLE!

Today was pretty cool, I had all my classes like every Monday. None of them were hard though. In French 3 the exchange students from France and Belgium gave power point presentations on their countries. Ah, power point. I love that that app, it has made so many assignments easier! Instead of weight lifting all the juniors and seniors went to a presentation on voting. I'd love to vote but I don't want to register because then Iwill be in The System and I can't let that happen. With the electoral crap one vote really does not make a difference. Oh yeah did I mention the presentation on voting was presented by WWE wrestlers? I thought that was weird but kind of interesting. Everyone seemed to know who they were but I'm not a big wrestling fan. It's fake. Sorry guys, you can complain all you want but it is fake as the advantage baseball players imagine they get from using corked bats.
"Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?"
"It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno."

I hope "The" isn't part of "The Rock's" name. As if "Rock" isn't bad enough.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate