Sunday, April 25, 2004

More To Come...

"Bodies are for hookers and fat people, all I need is a wad of cash with a head wraped around it!" - Bender

I got lucky on Friday, no I didn't have sex. I got lucky because in one of the computers I found a disk containing all the next assignments in keyboarding; already typed and final included! Naturally, I stole this disk and took it home. The next two weeks are going to be a piece of cake, I'll just copy and paste every document then I'm free to surf the web all class. I just hope she doesn't change the final before I take it. I had little homework today so that means lots of TV for me. I hardly ever watch MTV but I think maybe I'll start, Viva La Bam is really funny.

Four hours later,
Wow what a great day! I’d usually be doing my homework right now but I finished it early so that means I can give TV my full attention this time. Ever seen Arrested Development? Good stuff! It gets even better, today I bought a new car from a guy in Olathea. Okay, so it’s not new-new it’s used-new. It’s identical to my old Volvo only it’s silver instead of white and oh yeah no giant dents or holes on all four sides. There are a few problems but luckily they can all be fixed using parts from my old car. 1 really wrecked car + 1 somewhat crappy car = 1 decent car. On the way home we saw a cowboy riding along the highway seemingly into the sunset, LOL only in Kansas. Hey, isn’t it illegal to bring animals on the highway? Lots more good stuff coming on TV: Deadwood the Sopranos, Faking It, The Naked Gun...it's going to be hard to choose.



"Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently." - Henry Ford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate