Friday, April 09, 2004

Missing Time

I was awake for only about half of the time today. I felt more tired than usual and kept returning to my bed where I unintentionally fell asleep. On one occasion I woke up to find as much as five hours had passed. I'm not sure what is the cause for my lack of energy.

During what little time I was awake I went to several appointments. My mom took the liberty of using my time off to schedule time with my dentist, primary doctor, orthodontist, endocrinologist and optometrist.

I also went with her to Wal-Mart to purchase Easter preparations. You know, candy, eggs, dye and the usual stuff. My brother came home for a brief visit and then left to see Dad.

End Post.

"I'm all wet. Can I come in?" - The Girl Next Door (I love this quote, pitched a tent the first time I saw her say it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate