Sunday, April 04, 2004

Yawn

listening to: Coldplay, as usual.
watching: Rotating particles on media player, is this what an acid trip is like?
wearing: Same gray t-shirt and blue jeans as yesterday. They're still clean.
reading: This text as I type it.
wishing: I had a brick oven pizza.

You know that feeling you get when you're finished with everything you need to do. Yep, it's bordem, sust another boring Sunday. I've been meaning to stop watching TV unless there is actually something on that I want to see but that hasn't happened yet. I guess I could go over to Brendan or Joe's house, but I'd just end up doing the same thing. Brendan has a nicer TV though, the guy really knows how to sit on his ass. It's a nice day so I went for a short walk, got bored and came home. I played PS2, got bored so stopped. Sometimes I think if I was really rich I could travel and that would be fun, and it would for a while, but even on vacations you know that sometimes you get sick of going to tourist attractions and you end up lying in your hotel bed watcing the pay-per-view movies the hotel provides. I guess I could read the newspaper, everyone loves the Sunday paper. The comics are colored. Dilbert, here I come! I might also try to organize a flash mob, or practice guitar. So there are things to do, though perhaps not as imperative. Just when you think you're finished, you remember something else that requires your time and attention.

"Maybe this world is another planet's Hell." - Aldous Huxley

P.S. - I've decided to spend some of my free time meditating, after I look through the dictionary and see if someone can actually give me a clear explanation of what meditation is.
P.P.S. - Who puts post scripts in their blog posts??? Might add a quiz later if all the ones on quizzila are not fucking stupid. Big if.
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate