Wednesday, April 07, 2004

UPDATE 4 THIS DAY COMING SOON

"There are no answers, only choices." - Solaris

...okay I'm too lazy to update this but I'll give you a brief idea of what happened on this day. I thought about how sad it will be when I hear the news that my mother has died. I considered choosing a religion. I talked about the game Halo with Jason. I decided to avoid Meg forever. I watched King of Queens, 61* and Ferris Bueller's Day a movie that came out in the year i was born and was set in one of the world's coolest cities. I also pondered the differences between the west hills where i live and the more urban communities that encompass my school and I pass on the way home.

"Pardon my French, but Cameron is so tight, that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, in two weeks, you'd have a diamond." - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate