Thursday, April 01, 2004

What's wrong with me

I can't sleep. I lay in bed toss and turn. Roll left, roll right. Get up, pace back and forth. Jog in place, turn on the TV. Turn off the TV. Get into bed. Start kicking my feet. I can't sit still, I'm excited or something but I don't know why. I'm worried about something but I don't know what. I feel like the way I used to feel before my birthday or before Christmas (I never feel that way anymore) It's 11:25, I planned to go to bed an hour ago. I think I'm going crazy. krazy. crazie etc. I'm not a big fan of pills but I'm considering taking something to help me sleep. I can't just keep typing random words into google then getting bored and turning the computer off...then turning it back on. This is nuts, what the hell is my problem?

"I worry because worrying about loosing keeps you winning" - Sweet November

I AM 83% EVIL GENIUS!
83% EVIL GENIUS
I am pure evil. I lie awake at night devising schemes of world domination, and I will not rest until all living souls bend to my will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate