Friday, April 02, 2004

Finally Friday

Well, It's finally Friday. This week seemed to pass quickly but it was not easy. I've done a lot of work and I have loads of homework so this weekend won't be the lazy lounging kind I had gotten used to during Spring Break. Tonight won't be so bad, I finally got around to applying at Steak n' Shake though I don't think the application will be that desirable to the managers. I was dropped off their last night around 8:00 when I decided to along with my Mom and stepsister's trip to a chocolate store. They just suddenly got a craving for chocolate one night and when I came back from applying there was candy and even an entire cake in the car. Funny thing though, they couldn't stop complaining about how the icing was too sweet or the cake wasn't that great so later that night when I couldn't sleep I came into the kitchen and finished all but a small chunk of it off. I thought it was delicious, too bad I had already brushed my teeth and now I had to go to bed with sugar on my teeth. A snack helped me sleep though; I went back to bed a few minutes later. Had some dream about Hooters. Probably not what you think, like most of my dreams it was just strange and this one was unusually dark. I've heard that eating before you sleep can give you nightmares, wonder if that is true.

Today was bright and sunny, a little too sunny actually. It's shame spring and fall time weather don't last long before turning from moderate into freezing cold or terribly hot. Touched my first boobie today! That's one thing I can cross of my to do before I die list (Remember that episode of Drew Carey, no?) Yin came up to me and was overly flirtatious as usual. I normally wouldn't mind but I was really involved in a project and every time I got messed up. I didn't tell her to scram but I made it known I wasn't in the most playful of moods. She asked if I didn't like her anymore and slapped me on the butt and then started rubbing her chest in my face. Somehow that wasn't as great as I expected. Left me feeling somewhat unclean. Then she just skipped off. It's not that I don't fin Yin attractive, but I think she may be a few sandwiches short of a pic nic if you know what I mean. Jason and I were enjoying some Red Bull at lunch and not enjoying some really bad beef jerky when I noticed Spike wasn't there. He always wanders around our spot. Once he said he needed a dollar so gave him one. I didn't have and dollar bills so I gave him one of those gold Sacagawea coins. It didn't work in the vending machine so he threw it at me. Jason told me that Buck, all I remember about him was that he was kind of a loudmouth, asked me to join the football team and was basically a nice guy, got into a fight with Spike the day before. Spike tried to hit Buck with a baseball bat when he wasn't looking but Buck grabbed it and shoved spike to the ground. As Buck was turning to leave, Spike did some flying karate-ish kick and Buck grabbed him by the foot and threw him into the pavement then punched him in the face. I saw Buck at school today but not Spike, he's probably at home waiting for his face to heal, and his pride. I ate at McDonalds, haven’t been there for a while and now I remember why. McDonalds has a wide variety of foods to choose from and when people think of fast food its McDonalds that comes to mind. They are not the best. They don't really excel at one particular food except French fires and now everyone cooks french fires well. If I want a burger I would go to Burger King, if I wanted chicken I would go to Wendy's. McDonalds is sub-par.

"Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe." - H. G. Wells (1866-1946)
Smirk
You're the smirk,a frown-smile hybrid that's a
little bit cocky and usually associated with
evil or arrogant,but attractive people.You
probably just don't give a damn,but it's
everyone else's fault if you don't because
you're too awesome to have any real faults.


What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate