Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Dull Day

Mood: Woody
Listening: to the lawn service guys mowing the grass

When I woke up this morning it was from a strange dream that I vaguely remember. It involved Jason and I on scaffolding that surrounded a tall building, a strong gust of wind blew and I saw him fall to his death. Later in a bar I discussed his death with a girl who heard about his death on the news. There was more to this dream but this is all I can recall.

Now that I think about it the scaffolding with it’s wooden platforms remind me of those surrounding the mast construction project on the east side of the school. More evidence that my dreams just replay memories from the previous day; but why did Jason have to die, and why was the building so much taller than the mast? As for the rest of my day it was quite dull, though I did feel that I got a lot of work accomplished. Yep, sure is boring. I voted on the design for out state quarter. Might watch Frasier, might not watch Friends. Not much else to say; bye.

“Friendship is a poor excuse for a relationship.”

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate