Saturday, May 01, 2004

Scary

Not like pee your pants scary just...strange scary. That is how I would describe the nightmares I had last night. Like most of my dreams they were strange, it started off with me letting my dog Rocky out. Turned out this was a bad idea because he mauled the mailman to death. So I hid the mail guy in the basement. The next day my Dad did something to really piss me off, I can't even remember what it was not I just remember I stormed out and got in my car. Then, accidentally ran over him. So I buried him in the back yard. The police found out and I went to jail. The jail was more like one of those Nazi death camps that sucked. While working in this place I thought I heard a phone ring, stopped and looked around. Then I'm not sure if this was minutes or house later my cell phone actually rang and I woke up. It was noon, the thing about my dad getting buried was similar to an X-files episode I had seen at 1:00am before sleeping and I did just finish watching Schindler's List in class. My dreams sometimes mix stuff from what I see on TV. As for the mail dude getting bit, well Rocky has wanted to take a bite out of him everyday. He jumps on the door and scratches and barks like crazy. Yesterday I yanked him back. Doesn't seem that significant, but I guess m mind figured it would throw that in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate