Wednesday, May 05, 2004

What If...

...I could think of a title? Sorry. Can't. Today was okay, we had music day in creative writing, everyone brought in their favorite song and played it; then the students were supposed to write what imagery they got from it. I always wondered why we have so many country music stations around here because no one I know listens to it. Turns out they are all hiding in class with me. It was either that or Dean's posse and their classic rock stuff. Forgot mine, it wouldn't have been a problem because I could always find the song on the internet but the teacher's computers are being strangled by spy ware. Jeez, it's like some one doesn't like her...*smirk*. The spring fling was today too. It is when my school has bands come play music on the lawn, mall, grassy area with lots of trees in front of the tower what ever the hell you want to call it. The principle (sorry princiPAL cuz he's muh pal) serves free grilled hot dogs and pop. We can also sign up for clubs and roll around in a human version of a hamster ball attempting to topple bowling pins. I don't know why I'm mentioning this next part but I saw a really interesting woman at guitar lessons today. She reminded me of Erin Brockovitch. She had four little kids and she was telling them not to run amuck in the music store while she went outside for a minute to smoke. Next topic, why is the girl who has only played guitar for two months already doing the same Police song that I am when I started like 8 months ago? If my guitar was a baby it would probably be born by now...my skills might be a little premature though.

P.S. - Grape soda sucks. So do grapes.

"I'm 99 for a moment Dying for just another moment And I'm just dreaming Counting the ways to where you are" - Five For Fighting
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate