Tuesday, May 25, 2004

NOTE TO SELF: do this stuff

Today I went to work. Today I ate chicken. I like chicken. I like it in nugget form. Gold is in nuggets, sometimes. I have a bicycle. It's bi. I went to work and a mean lady is there. She is a grumpy albino lady. She smells like dead fish and like baseball. Penguins like fish. Humans like baseball. THE. END.
[whistling]

I forgot that I didn't steal Ms. Bonner's air conditioner. Too bad I forgot, it would be nice to have right now. Also: I'm going to make some major updates to the blog. Like template changes....and stuff. Lets see, weekly stuff. Like, some things that are new. I guess that is about it. Yep. If there are people who read this and these people have ideas for me or the blog or smoothies let me know.

LIFE TIME TO DO LIST
1. kill bear with bare hands (think I'll save this one for last)
2. watch TV...in the future
3. build an igloo; live in igloo
4. have sex.....with several thousand women
5. make a sand castle; live in sand castle if igloo melts

Now I know what you're thinking. Were will you live when the castle washes away. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I've got a few years...hopefully.

"Yes, but at what cost, when does the human cost become too high for the building of a better machine?" - Mulder, The X-FIles

Hmmm, remember in the Matrix how they grew humans like crops and used them for batteries....that's about the cost.
I AM 69% ASSHOLE/BITCH!
69% ASSHOLE/BITCH
I am abrasive, some people really hate me, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that I can hang out with and get me. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate