Tuesday, June 08, 2004

New Post

Today was cool I saw The Stepford Wives, which was, strange. It had some funny parts notably the “Big Jew” made from pinecones and the dog that he saw on the computer before it got turned into a Robot. Overall, it was about what you would expect, not saying that much. Most of the story was given away in previews and the ending was pretty obvious. Of course that one husband was a robot, he was too strange to be a regular guy. And the woman he was married to was the only one with wrinkles so she was obviously human. Speaking of robots I saw the preview of I, Robot that despite it’s horrendously terrible title looks like a pretty cool movie; can’t wait. I also rented Stuck On You after work. It’s not nearly as retarded as you may have thought. It’s a great movie! Funny but also really touching, I didn’t know what to expect really. I assumed they would stick together in the end (pun was intended well…. no, it wasn’t). I assumed they would stay together in the end but when they got the operation I was stunned, I also expected one of them to die. The happiest ending possible, how sweet. The part with Frankie Muniz and Cher was seriously messed up and the two women co-starring in the movie were really hot.

"We're not Siamese. We're American!"

I saw a boobie today! It was awesome; there was this woman who was trying to write a starter check. I felt bad really, first because she told me she had never written a check before and secondly because after all the information she filled in the manager said I couldn’t accept it, I had told her I would look the other way but he caught me. Part of the reason I was willing to look the other way was because of the way in which I was looking, while she was writing the check she leaned over enough so that I could see one of her entire breast. She asked me what iz….what is ‘memo’? and I told her o ignore it because most people don’t fill that part out. I was lucky her husband didn’t catch me scooping out his wife otherwise he probably would have used me to prop open the automatic doors while he wheeled his TV out. Luckily while I did this he was busy saying something in French to his baby. Maybe she wasn’t wearing a bra to make breast-feeding easier, whatever the reason it was a bright spot in a normally dull workday for me. Even better than that one time with the jogger because it was close up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate