Saturday, July 03, 2004

Travel Sick


Start
Weeeeeeeeeee
WEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee
We. We we we we we we we.
We. We we we we we weeee.
Wee we wee wee we we
We. We we we we we weeee
We we wee wee we wee.
I’m spinning around in my chair.

Got home at 11:15 last night, worked suck as usual. In fact I believe it sucked even more than usual. Once again I got the “not peppy enough” speech” Though I did see many girls who were the definition of hotness with tight clingy shirts thanks to the downpour of rain we got. For like 90% of the time I had a serious full on robot chubby.



Anyway, I home now; but I’ll be leaving soon. I’ll be driving with my aunt and two cousins from Wichita, Kansas down to Dallas, Texas. From there, my cousin Jade with catch a flight to England. That seems ironic when you think about it, going to England on the freakin’-fourth-of-July. It’s going to be a very different Independence Day for me; instead of the fireworks and firecrackers and well, just fire that I looked foreword to months advance, I’ll be on the road most of the time. When I was younger Independence Day was my favorite holiday. I liked being out of school and still having a two months left, and I liked eating grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and launching rockets in my back yard. At least the time in the car will give me a distraction free environment to study for the A+ Certification exam I’ll be taking soon.

I’ve heard rumors that another terrorist attack is planned, I think people are trying their bbest not to think about it. I’m sure we have nothing to worry about, I doubt the government would allow themselves to be caught with their pants down again. Wow, that title really does suck. End ---

"I think, therefore I am." - René Descartes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate