Monday, September 27, 2004

The Fairer Sex

Who says you can't find a good dominatrix in Iraq?
Click

Today was fan-fucking-tastic (Okay not that great, lets save this adjective for a more special time). *ahem* Today was swell. We finally baked the pizza in Foods 2 class. I was surprised, it was actually good. Green peppers and pepperonis were the toppings our group selected. We had to have at least one vegetable. So long as it wasn't olives or onions I was happy. Usually I don't like peppers because when Pizza Hut makes pizza they never seem that finely chopped. You get like a half of a pepper on every slice. If I wanted to take a bite out of some hella spicy vegetable I would, but guess what? I don't. Ours turned out good because they were diced and Suated. Emily told me something interesting about an old friend. It seems Meg threw a party at her house while her parents were gone. The police game to break it up and found shitloads of weed. Now she's in rehab, when I heard this I couldn't help but chuckle. Mythology we watched a movie called Clash of the Titans. All I can say is Mystery Science Theater material there. That animatronic owl made you wonder if you were tripping on something. Perhaps the mushrooms from Foods had less mush and more 'shroom. Well it's dinner time now, so I guess I'll go put this DiGorno in the oven.

P.S. - Never eating pizza again

"You will never have a friend if you must have one without faults." - Italian proverb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate