Thursday, September 23, 2004

Post Number 310

So today was pretty typical. I went to Comp Mast. and flirted with Selma whenever her fat dyke friend wasn't around to glare at me. Pissed off Mrs. Hageyman by actually being on time and already knowing most of the shit about HTML. Foods 2 was great we made delicous homedae cinnamon rolls! Yum! I ate everyone's leftovers and licked the extra icing out of the bowls until my stomach hurt really bad. Ms. Gray said "Did you get enough to eat?" In the middle of Jazz band I got interupped during a song by a policeman (school cop actually). When he arrived everyone belived it was for something weed related (not surprising in that class). Phillip yelled "the jig is up". Mais non, I'm no stoner. He just wanted me to move my car; he says that teacher are starting to complain about a silver Volvo that keeps taking their spots. Hey, all the best parking spots go to faculty, if one's not taken then I'm snagging it. In AP Chemisrty we did a fun lab including fire (that's always good) regarding the oxidation of Magnesium and molar conversions. During the heating down time i shot the shit with the German exchange students. Ate lunch at Taco John's. OLE! Okay that's about it.

"In order to improve the mind, we ought less to learn, than to contemplate." - Rene Descartes
"You should say what's wrong and echo what's right." - Hootie & the Blowfish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate