Saturday, September 25, 2004

What Will They Think Of Next?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6084099/?GT1=5100
At last, I've found the driver for my sound card. Flash cartoons are so much funnier when you can actually hear them. Spent most of the day watching Star Wars trilogy. I was talked into getting widescreen. Also, just finished watching Battlefield Earth; I hear it's the worst movie ever made, but I don't know. I've always been fond of films set in apocalyptic views of Earth. Not saying it was a good movie, but interesting.

"I am tired of plastic politicians-professional politicians who have nothing to do with their lives."
"Sometimes I think there ought to be more Indians in Congress, or else no Indians, because it is very tough being the only Indian." - Ben Nighthorse Campbell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate