Tuesday, November 23, 2004

:-)

After a lot of hard work it is time for some time off. It's about time, come Thursday it will be turkey time! No school Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and of course Saturday and Sunday. School wasn't so bad today though, after class with the infamous Hag-Man, things went smoothly. In Foods 2 Erin and some guy were debating whether Baseball was superior to Softball. She told me he was just jealous of her because her balls were bigger. Well, it was funny if you were there. Good 'ol Erin, she's annoying sometimes but I'm definitely going to miss her.

After school today I drove out west to get my CD player repaired. After taking a look at it myself I could find no loose connections or anything. I wondered if it could be a blown fuse but doubted it because that wouldn't really explain the "pumpkin incident". To my surprise, the techie at Auto Audio said it was indeed the fuse. He replaced it and "uprgaded" everything so it wouldn't happen again.

Since I was in the area I stopped by Game-World to see how much credit I could get for trading in my Play Station 2. The man there told me I would receive $85.00 worth. The newer slimmer PS2 is $145.00 and I'm comfortable paying that if I have $85.00 towards it already.

I came up with a great idea for an alcoholic beverage. I don't drink, but if I did I'd drink this.

USE THE NUTZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate