Saturday, November 13, 2004

Spying On The Emo Girls

Trent and I were in the practice room working on some of the guitar solos for class when we spotted three girls. They were all hot, so of course we were checking them out.
Me: Nice.
Trent: Yeah...but they're bitches though. Weird too.
Me: What do you mean-Oh I see.

The girls are teacher's assistants for Mr. H. Every day at some random time during class they all leave the office to take attendance (that way no one knows when it's safe to sneak out of class). I don't know why it takes three people just to take attendance, they could just send one person out and that would be enough; but of course they wouldn't want one of them to be alone. I've never seen one of these girls without the other two within a 5 foot radius. Now that I think about aren't the teachers only supposed to have one helper? They must have pulled some strings to all get into H's class. Okay so the weird thing about them is they all look identical, I don't think they're triplets but they could certainly pull it off if they wanted people to think that. They dress exactly (not an exaggeration) the same. The same tight faded jeans, the same retrograde looking shoes, the same tight wool sweaters, and the same strange belts studded with miniature metallic tetrahedrons.

Trent: Nice asses.
Me: They all look the same. I think they're robots that come off an assembly line.
Trent: They're Emos.
Me: Birds?
Girl #2: *turns around and looks through the sound proof glass door*
Trent:......
Me: Hide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate