Friday, January 14, 2005

Just Another School Day

I had forgotten about the length extra credit problems in chemistry, lucky for me I had two hours before French to do them and turn them in before the end of the day. I just barely managed to finish, I'm glad I got those in, should boost my grade.

There was a substitute in French today, she didn't speak the language so we just watched a movie with English subtitles. The movie is really bad. The only thing entertaining about the movie is how easily it is to crack jokes abut it.

And the random quote of the day...
"A countryman between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats."
- Benjamin Franklin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate