Thursday, January 06, 2005

I don't need no f'n title!

Argh. I finally worked up the nerve to ask this one girl out and it turns out she is a lesbian. Yep. Didn't believe her at first, I thought it was just an excuse to get rid of me; but later I was checking out the webring on a friend's blog and stumbled on to hers. Evidently she was telling the truth, damn it! Why are the cool girls always lesbians? I knew there was something different about that chick, it's always the artsy one ya know. I guess gaydar works both ways.

Okay, I'm going to go watch Ripley's Believe It Or Not.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. reminds me of Chasing Amy, which is amazing when it comes to romantic comedies. well, never know, you could turn her ;) 

Posted by Ben

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I own that DVD. I was tempted to call this post Chasing Ana 

Posted by lsob

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate