Sunday, January 09, 2005

Work


I went to work today. Forgot to offer a few of our customers the magazines they don't want and detest me for mentioning. As a result got bitched at in the time out room for a few minutes. Apparently there is "no such thing as forgetting". Then I wonder why post-it notes and calendars were invented? Perhaps just because they're purty and entertaining. During our little lecture I spent most of my time staring in my managers general direction and spacing out. Then, while glaring intensely at me, she said something that piqued my interest. "Do you think I'm stupid? I have a college degree!". I was surprised to hear this because it just seemed so out of the blue. Did I think she was stupid? Not head banging helmet wearing retarded but yeah, maybe a little. However I never told her or anyone else this. She read me like a book. I don't know how though, I thought that I was doing a pretty good job of keeping such feelings to myself.

The worst part of work were all the losers with denied credit cards bitching at me. It's not my fault, pay your damn bills! I've noticed that most of the people who use credit are ass holes. If you can't afford something with cash or debit or you don't think you can pay off the price + interest you probably shouldn't be buying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate