Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Taking It Easy

If it seems as if I have not been putting much effort into my blog that is because lately I haven't been. I haven't been putting much effort into anything really. I only have school half of the week and still hardly go to class or do home work. I've always been kind of lazy but it's getting pretty pathetic. I passed up three chances to fill in for someone at work too, just so I could sleep. I hate work, but I love money. In the past I would have never done this, I just haven't been myself lately. I need a new key name (as opposed to pen name) I think I inherited the characteristics of LSOB title. Maybe I should change it to MSOB. Motivated Son of a Blogger.

Today in chemistry Ameli a passed out and started seizing. Then we heard this loud beeping sound coming from a device in her pocket. At first I thought she was diabetic like me because I thought the device with a long thin tube running from it was an insulin pump with an IV tube. The tube was actually a little wire, I think it was like a pace maker or a heart monitor of some sort. It really freaked us all out. To be honest I'm not friends with her. I like her and she is really sweet but we just never hang out or even talk. Despite this I would be seriously disturbed if she just died. When she fainted the teacher tried to call the nurse but the phone didn't work so I ran down three floors to get her and the principal. They tried to get up to our class as fast as possible but they were actually kind of slow and I had to keep stopping to make sure I wouldn't lose them. Anyway last I heard she has recovered, I guess I'll see for myself tomorrow.

French is really pissing me off, I want to do home work now just so the teacher will stop mocking me. That was probably her plan though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate