Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Winter Storm Warning


When I tried to leave for school this morning I discovered that the door on my car was frozen shut. At first I thought it was just locked. So I locked and unlocked it but nothing worked. Fortunately I had left the back passenger side door open a crack last night when I was unloading my stuff. So with a little hot water I was able to get inside my car that way. Unfortunately I left a six pack of sprite on the floor of my car. The cans froze and most exploded. When I pulled the six pack free of the floor it tore some of my black mat out with it. Oh well they were heap anyway, and I needed some new ones. I don't understand what happened. We just had two days where the temperature got up to nearly 60* (everyone was praising global warming) and now it's bitter outside again. I guess another cold front moved in or something. Anyway, the ground looks like it is covered with snow cone crystals. It's kinda pretty.

Today was the begging of a new semester of school. With only two high school classes left that means I'll have a few days each week when I don't even have to go to school, and when I do it won't be until 9:30 as opposed to 8:00. I'M HAPPY!!!

It also means I can procrastinate even more! With an entire day to do homework why do it that night when you get home? That means I now have four classes: Chemistry, French, Freshman Comp, and Playstation 2.

Mom: When should we take the Christmas tree down?
Liz: Never!
Me: Just pretend we already did.
Mom: Yeah but that won't fool the neighbors.
Me: Throw a tarp over it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate