Monday, January 17, 2005

MLK Day


Ah, no school. This is the life. Mom rented Garden State because everyone wanted to see it. I watched it again, if you haven't seen the movie it's worth checking out if not just for the seen when the main character wakes up and see a knight walking around. Liz invited a friend over who spent the knight, sorry night and they watched The Village. I liked the Sixth Sense and Signs was okay but I wasn't too fond of this movie; but Don't feel bad though Mr. Shamlan, I hate horror movies and I generally only make exceptions in your case. My three favorite ever are Dawn of the Dead, The Sixth Sense, and The Exorcist (in that order). Sign doesn't really count, it is at least part Sci-Fi and to be honest Dawn of the Dead is kind of a comedy so I don't know.....Maybe I need to rethink that list. Later.

We and by we I mean mostly Mom and Marty finally took down the Christmas tree today, our neighbors still have their lights up. I just purchased a shiny new (but shitty) digital camera so you'll probably notice a lot more pictures on this blog. I added a picture of my tree for the Christmas post.

Okay that's it, I'm going to go watch Battlestar Galactica now *drool* this is sci-fi at it's best! The remake I mean. Mom says she was a big fan of the original. I can't picture that. Not at all. My mom watching something with people in cheesy chrome robot suits? The only thing this woman watches is Opera and The Young and The Restless. I guess she was a very different person in the '70s. I guess she used to be pretty cool, or geeky depending on how you look at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate