Monday, January 03, 2005

3 Days Down

362.242199 to go.

Strange dream I had today: I was sitting in either some diner or a McDonald's booth with two men and a woman trying to educate a room of children about the dangers of playing with aliens. Afterwards I bought everyone a happy meal, the toy for the happy meal was a gun. I also gave out pamphlets.

Strange discovery: I was looking through some stuff in my room for college and scholarship info (don't laugh) when I discovered and un opened bag of Reese's peanut butter cups. Big bag too! Must've been left over from Halloween, I wondered what had happened to it.

When you were a kid did you ever bury a cleaned out peanut butter jar of nickels in your back yard and pretend it was a treasure? Did you make a treasure map to go with it? My brother and I did. The map was terrible, lucky for us though the jar was always by the big oak tree near the swing set. Just a flash back.

Finding that chocolate felt like finding a treasure, though when eating peanut butter cups I suggest you do it with the lights on because in the dark you can't see if the candy has been completely unwrapped; And lets be honest, when your cramming chocolate into your face you don't slow down to feel around. That's why the mini reese's peanut butter cups aren't a very popular movie food, sometimes when you put them in your mouth you may end up chewing foil or paper.

"A missed opportunity is never lost, for each time I drop one, somebody else picks it up." - anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate