Friday, February 25, 2005

Blog Sucks

I think I'm going to start a Things That Suck blog-miniseries. That pizza was pretty crappy and it pissed me off, and it felt pretty good to vent about it. Damn good actually, it's sometimes hard for me to share my feeling about things sometimes but when I actually do it comes as a great relief. I think part of the reason I've left a lot of stuff out of my blog is because I'm uncomfortable with other people seeing it. Isn''t that absurd? I don't even know anyone who reads this, they might as well not exist in any form beyond bits of data. Who knows, maybe every other blogger in the world are just programs on a server somewhere. Real or not, who cares? I don't, or won't.

Anyway, I'm still committed to working the kinks out of this blog, going through lines of code is so dull though. Maybe I just need some music to spic things up? Johnny Cash? Metallica? Kanye West? According to my patrons he is "soccer mom approved". *shrug*.

I think I've gone off on a tangent. I don't even know what I'm talking about, or what I was talking about, or typing about rather. I'm tiered and bored, and sick of doing the same dull shit day after day. Oh well, this isn't a research paper, it's not a book in progress, it a trash can for all the waste my brain spits out. My mind's own Yucca Mountain. I think I'll plant a tree for arbor day. I don't need a thesis.

First I'd like to apologize to myself for not taking the time daily to babble on like this, but I was so overwheled by work and school I was too exhausted to much else. When I think about the fact that I spent a total of about 31 hours out of my week standing in a booth behind a keyboard it makes me sick. I've wasted more than a day of my life. I don't deserve to live. I don't deserve to die thought either; actually I really don't feel alive, I feel like a keyboard myself.

Did you know the ancient Aztecs discovered vanilla? I'll stop filling in for others and stick to my own scheeedullleeee.

AcittaG Yucky Charmz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate