Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Disgruntled

*EDIT - 2/17/05
You know you have a headache when after getting some water and a pain reliever you put the Brita water pitcher in the cabinet and put the Tylenol in the refrigerator. I'm still working on my blog's many problems. The popups, the side bar, and now THE COMMENTS?! Why Blogger? Why?! Were you jealous that somebody found a better system than yours? It's not fair! Allow me to use the hack again!

Ya know, if Blogger was going to ruin the comments hack the least they could do was make the link no longer visible. Now I have to go back through all that code I worked hard to install and delete it so I don't have two comments links and only one of which that actually works.

If anyone from Blogger is reading this there is a way you can make it up to me: start hosting music. It doesn't have to be a lot, just three songs would be enough, I could alternate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate