Saturday, February 12, 2005

J'ai loue

I think that's word for rented. Anyway, I rented the movies Without A Paddle and The Forgotten. Without A Paddle was your typical buddy movie. It was funnier than I thought it would be, which is sad because it wasn't that funny. I liked the Star Wars references. It's still an okay movie though, rent if there's nothing else you want. I also picked up The Forgotten. It was surprisingly x-files like. I have to be honest at the very begging I wasn't thinking.....well I don't want to give away the ending, but lets just say it's not what I expected. Good movie, but weird with people being vacuumed up into the sky.

Speaking of the X-Files I still haven't gotten around to getting millennium. I always forget when I'm in the store. Oh well, I'm getting ready to go now so I can find more ways to put off doing homework.

I really want to see Constantine. When I first saw the preview I laughed and thought it was moronic but I watched that movie show on MTV (I forgot what it's called) and now I'm tempted. It looks pretty bad ass.

"What would you do to put that crunch in YOUR lunch?" - Pringles commercial

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate