Sunday, February 13, 2005

Random Strange Stuff

I've been having some really, really strange dreams lately. I need to type this before I forget anything else. I dreamed that for some reason the government was after me. In other words, this dreamed contained your usual chase and action scenes. I woke up around 10:30 and told myself that I was going to get out of bed no matter what. Next thing I knew I was waking up again with 11:11 glowing on my digital clock. This time I woke up from an entirely different dream; I dreamt I was at McDonald's having a heated argument then I decided to kill her. Question: Why are so many of my dreams at McDonald's?! I don't even go there very often. Hardly ever actually, fast food kind of makes me sick. Also, has anyone else ever dreamed of killing a family member? I have dreamed that they die but never that I was the one causing the death. As far as I can remember this is a first for me. The only other detail I remember from both dreams is that is was very cold and there was lots of wet snow everywhere.

I think McDonalds is advertising in my subconscious now. Should sue for invasion of privacy or breaking and entering? Perhaps some form of abuse?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate