Thursday, January 27, 2005

A Bright Spot

Those missed school days threatened to ruin my good.....okay satisfactory name in AP chemistry. However, last night I burned the midnight oil, and yes, some of the 1:00 and 2 am oil and finished all the page 500 problems, the lab, and even took some exemplary notes. Now I'm all caught up with the rest of the class again. Sophomore year in regular chemistry gas law was the last thing we studied, now in AP we have reached it with more than half the book remaining. I am eager to see what new information is waiting for me, though the review these last months was definitely worthwhile.

So despite daunting make up work I did not fall behind in AP Chem; but that's not the best part of my day. The best part of my day came at lunch time when feeling a bit nostalgic I decided to eat at Pizza Hut like I always did freshman year. Here's the best part, the cash register broke! They gave me the pizza for free and nothing taste better than free pizza. Freeness is an even better topping for pizza than Parmesan cheese! Yum yum.

The library was closed today so instead of reading Wired or Popular Mechanics between class I just wandered around aimlessly. I went past the band room and got talked into playing a few songs with them. The main reason I agreed was so I could sit near Athena (isn't that a cool name?) an impossibly cute girl who is in the class. I can't believe how lazy the rhythm section has gotten since I left. It's kind of sad.

"The News? But you watched that yesterday!" - King of the Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate