Saturday, February 05, 2005

How Now, Brown Cow?

I haven't really posted anything for a while because I have been extremely busy. Thank god I only have three classes now. If I had any more, I would need to sacrifice doing work in some just to complete projects in a select few. I'm still not done now but Mr. Anderson had the courtesy to bump the test back (or would it be forward.....Forward in time ahead of us; back would mean we took it earlier right? *shrug*). I guess he realized even with FIVE whole minutes of class time at the end of a complicated lab or lecture we still needed time at home to complete the lab report and two lengthy assignments (as well as one extra late one in my case). Plus there was that test we had to study for, or so I thought. Even though gas laws are not particularly challenging I didn't have the time I would have needed to study to do well on the test. At least now all that is behind me. Now I just have to tackle the stack of French papers. Which I will start on as soon as this post is finished.

So did I do anything else besides work this week? Yeah; a few things. I got sick of people flying through that uncontrolled intersection so I made my own stop sign from construction paper and taped it to a wooden stick. I planted it in the ground Sunday night but I don't know if it was still there in the morning, you see I was going to be late to school and I was rushing.....I ran my own stop sign.

I watched a little TV but most of the time I actually had to unplug it to avoid distraction. It's okay though, I received plenty of entertainment from my strange dreams. I dreamed that a strange looking man with a lot of piercing tried to kill me with some type of art supply (it looked like the stylus for PDAs but had a sharp metal tip for cutting something) he also had a large hammer attached by some means (a really powerful hidden magnet?) to his forehead. I can't even begin to explain this. I also dreamed that I got lost in my own house because the floors and rooms kept rearranging themselves when I wasn't looking, like being inside a rubik's cube. There was a guy who looked exactly like me except he spoke with and Australian accent and his last name began with a P (I can't remember what it was but I think it ended with a 'k' or a 'c') anyway this guy was trying to take over my life. Not in a violent way he just kept showing up a places where I was supposed to be and doing what I would have done. I was late to work and there he was, scanning computer packages for customers. It was weird.

As for the title of this post? I don't know what it means. The guy just kept saying it to me, I must have heard it somewhere before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate