Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Beer Cake 3000

I actually meant to type Beef Cake but I decided to leave it as Beer because I thought that a cake made with beer would be funny, as well as disgusting. Today I decided to begin a vigorous work out regimen. To get things started, I decided to take some performance enhancers. I heard these two guys who play baseball at my school talking and I asked one of them if he knew where I could get some steroids. They both got really pissed off and I'm lucky I didn't get my ass kicked. I've heard rumors about steroids shriveling your genitals but the way I figured, since my cock is so fucking ginormus already it could stand to shrink a few inches. I thought that I could take a little then just work out a lot to maintain my new physique and discontinue use. It's not as if I'd need to continually improve scores or anything once I reached my desired size and I don't think I have an addictive personality. Perhaps it is for the best that I couldn't find any though, maybe steroids would have had an adverse side effect when mixed with some of the medications I'm currently on, I don't know I'm no doctor, but I guess it's really not experimenting with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate