Saturday, May 14, 2005

Alien Summer

I just finished watching Alien Planet on The Discovery Channel. It was weird but all together, very enjoyable. Ah, the final frontier. It’s endlessly entertaining isn’t it? As any avid science fiction fan will tell you summer is the best month for us. I still haven’t seen The Hitchhiker’s Guide to The Galaxy but I know when I do I won’t be disappointed. I also watched the entire animated Clone Wars shorts on Cartoon Network. Raise your hand if you’re excited about Star Wars: Episode 3. I’m excited about Revenge of the Sith. I am very excited. Also excited about the War of the Worlds remake coming out. It’s got a lot of Hollywood star power, so I’ll be really pissed off if it sucks. God, I love summer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate