Monday, May 09, 2005

Part Time Panic

I've decided the best new job choices for me would be @
A) UPS: Pros - They have a high starting pay, medical benefits for part time employees, hours available practically around the clock Cons - they never have any position available within 30 miles it would be prohibitively expensive to commute, assuming I even got hired which is unlikely
B) Sears: Pros - my uncle works there, because of networking this is pretty much my best shot Cons - Not a good as UPS not as Cool as Hastings
C) Internships: Pros - high pay, less frantic scheduling Cons - I have summer school, can't work 9-5 scratch that
D)Pizza Hut: Pros - I'll smell like greasy pizza Cons - I'll smell like greasy pizza
E) Barnes & Noble Pros- Books are cool, nice atmosphere Cons - Huge ass stack of apps thanks to every bored soccer mom in town, lots of competition. Everyone who works there now is an anus.
F) FedEd: Pros - Probably like UPS Cons - I know nothing about them right now
G) Various Campus Jobs Pros- close by, I can do homework Cons-Hmmm, I can't really think of any but when compared to the pros at UPS anything less feels kinda like a con now.....

And Then there are alternative ways to make money. I decided to sell all those stupid old Animorph books I have on e-bay. Surely someone is naive enough to buy my junk. I've gotten lots of hits on the page I posted but only one bid so far. If they don't cover shipping I'll have to actually pay someone to take this HEAVY collection off of my hands. I tired to sell my seamen. I'm a smart, good looking young guy with a high (probably) sperm count. Who wouldn't want my manjam? I tired to find a sperm bank but the nearest one is in Wichita or Kansas City. I talked to someone in a chat using EBay's live help feature and.....Apparently I can't sell my seamen.

I'm still not desparetly low on cash or anything but I'll probably blow a lot in Paris and I want to be ready for the start of college. Oh well, I'm sure I've got other junk lying around somewhere that I can sell to someone for a painfully low price. At least I got $0.40 cents for joing Paypal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate