Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Slump

Yeah, yeah I'm back. It's 12:58, I'm getting ready to hit the hay. Before I do I decided I would force myself (and believe you me I FORCED) to write in my blog. I need to get back into the habbit. I used to blog daily, back when nothing interesting really happened. Now that I'm busy, I never find the time.

I'm getting to the point where I don't give a fuck about high school any more. I just don't. I went to AP Chem this morning and we performed a not so interesting but, useful expiremnt for determing the concentration of stuff by titration. I spent most of the time actually pinching myself to stay awake and everynow and then staring at Mr. Anderson with my Huh?-Face. He'd say "Did you get that?" and I'd just nod my head. During the lab I had fun making Jackie giggle and confused by making sexual inuendo regarding science equipment. That's always fun.

Funny thing about homework: sometimes I never get around to doing it. En francais we were supposed to write an essay about....something. I wasn't payiing attention. I told myself I would do it the night it was assigned but opted instead to watch ID4 for the 453rd time and then watch a handyman accidnetally saw off his fingers on Mad TV. Then I promised myself I would do it during my extremely long lunch period that I am allowed because i dropped my 11-12 class. INSTEAD, I went to lunch with Ty, Ike and Phillip. Finally ate at that Chinese place. The crunchy-yet-soft-fried-chip-like-twisty-things were okay I guess. The seasme chciken had a bit too much sauce on it though. The floor there gives the patron the amazing ability to slide and glide, just like Gumby!

Later, with my homework still not finished I was about to go to class and face the music when Dean invided me to join him at Panera for another lunch. Lazy bastard that I am, I agreed. Met up with Christopher and Misty there. After the KC field trip last tuesday I developed an addiction to Paninis, so once again I was able to indulge myself with the sweet taste of smoked turkey and crispy bacon. Mmmm TWO different kinds of meat.....an embarassing situation ensued. I accidentally tossed half of my sandwich away. As far as my unemployed ass is concered Panera is a pricey dining establishment. So pulled a Zoidberg and immedaitely went to work digging it back out again. No way I'm letting half of a $7.00 sandwich go to waste. I got a couple of strange looks from people but I told the woman next to me I had accidentally thrown away my cellphone.

Now for the post meal entertainemnt. It was Misty's birthday, and for this special occasion she wanted a special gift: to get pierced. Down under. Well not quite "DOWN THERE", but you know closer to the border. Christopher paid as a gift to her. We were not alowed back in the room where the piercing took place (strange) but we got to watch from outside the door. When the woman stuck the needle through Misty's bellybutton she didn't even flinch. I was truly impeesed. They would have had to pry me off the cieling. She seemed fine afterwards but judging by the way she walked nd sat in the car I'm guessing it still hurt a little. It was cool because we also got to look at examples of tattoos. Some had naked chicks. Truly a facinating spectacle. Maybe one day. . . . .no maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate