Thursday, May 05, 2005

A Series Of miscellaneous Events

Dad actually considered an FBI job but decided he was too old for it.

I washed my car and waxed my car.

I want to buy one of those Mr. Clean things.

Someone has been robbing MME Walsh's money box for candy sales.

Called Derrick and his message said he couldn't answer because he was at a Maroon 5 concert-I think, he's finally developed musical taste, why didn't he invite me?-turns out it was an inside joke. Derrick hates "that kind of music"

Derrick's roommate got a puppy.

The Family Guy retunred to TV (old news?) at some moment they were so blatantly offensive even I was tempted to cover my mouth in shock.
Now I have hope for The Lone Gunmen, Firefly, Sliders and Futurama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate