Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Under Cyberspace Construction. Again.

Have you noticed something about my blog? Of course you have. The side bar is back on the side! Whew, that only took five months to get around to fixing. There is still work to be done however: (1)The post title headings need to be changed beck form snot to their brilliant cerulean. (2) The "ETD" (estimated time till death) countdown clock needs to be put back up to constantly remind me how I'm wasting my life, and wasting even more time by recording it here. (3)Most importantly I need to publish all the sloppy drafts I have made for the month of May so I [and you] and look back and see what has transpired over this exciting month.

Stay tuned.

"Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view." - of Murphy's Laws

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate