Saturday, May 28, 2005

Pussy Panic

Tanya has been calling a lot lately. When I go over to "her place" we usually just sit around watching TV. Mostly *shudder* Lifetime. She told me that as I continue to date that will happen more and more. Balderdash! I'd dump any girl immediately if I found out all she did was watch Lifetime. She invited me to a pool tournament last night, which sounded pretty cool, but it was about 11:30 at night and I didn't really feel like going. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind just hanging out but generally when I do it's with people I share interest with. People I like. I don't like her, and I don't know why she doesn't get that. I just don't. I think it's pretty obvious. I would just tell her to get lost but she told me how her girlfriend (weird) broke up with her and now she's so heartbroken. Also how she is terribly lonely because the pets are not good company. I just think that is strange. If I were homeless I'd just be grateful I had a place to stay, having company wouldn't even be my concern. In fact if someone left me alone with his or her house I'd just find a good book and be in fucking heaven! But she seems really dependant on others and I [sadly] don't have the balls to tell her to go fuck herself.

Thankfully, she took care of that herself. I got a text message from her that simply said "Want 2 have sex with me?” I'm a virgin and not to proud of the fact, but if I had just wanted to go around fucking every girl I had to chance to I would have gotten laid about 50 times by now. I'm extremely selective and the idea that this person who I was practically repulsed by wanted to get down and dirty blew my mind. How could she not realize I afraid of her? It was so blatantly obvious from the moment we met the more and more that we conversed the more my interest plummeted. Thinking with my little head for a moment I decided to call her back and see if she would consent to oral (hey, technically not sex). Thankfully she gruffly told me that she was not in a good mood and to call back later. Although I did not want to loose my virginity to Tanya I liked the idea of having my dick sucked. However, I also liked the idea of not getting herpes. And I know she's a freak, so when she called me back I didn't answer. I got a text message later that said – “I guess not, sorry for asking”. Hallelujah. . I had my exit. I decided then to never call her back, I'll just leave her thinking I was more freaked out by the message than I truly was and she'll never know how close I came to almost letting her play hide the salami.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate