Thursday, May 26, 2005

Happy Older Day!

Today we celebrated Marty's birthday. There wasn't a cake with candles on it so I didn't know how old he was turning, and I didn't ask. 49 would be my guess though. To celebrate we ate at Longhorns teak house. Everyone gave him presents before we went out. Then when we got home he and Mom watched Darko. This was the first time they had seen it from start to finish though someone in our household has rented it at least three times already. To my utter amazement Mom said she enjoyed the movie. I knew Marty would. We all gave him some new workout clothing he can use on the new treadmill in the basement.

We also watched the season finale of Lost on TiVo. It was spectacular though I'm very curious as to where the show will go from here. When season two starts things are going to be entirely different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate