Friday, May 27, 2005

Good Times

Misty's party was today. It was surreal driving over to her house past PMS. It has really changed a lot since I wandered its hallowed halls during class. The middle school actually looks newer now then it did then, they must have renovated it. She lives in a really cute cookie cutter suburban neighborhood. Joe put it best when he said the houses all looked the same. That is, nice.

At the party there was the usual party food. Except this time it was cooler because there was a cake! I ate part of her face :) We got to tour Misty's kickass art gallery and see all of her masterpieces. We sat in the living room and chatted for a long time about various topics spanning the mundane to more obscure ones. Played games etc. Joe, Cliff, and I went to BR. That was nice. It's been so long since I've had a good ice cream cone. Now I'm addicted again.

I was going to play volleyball later but I was getting kind of tired and I needed to get up bright and early for more home construction projects. Yeah I'm looking foreword to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate