Tuesday, July 05, 2005

EUuuuuuuUHhhh

I'm out of ideas so that is what's going to have to pass for a title.

My Dad, uncle and I watched Assault on Pricint 13 last night. Good movie, I highly recommend it. Unless you're opposed to violence, in that case not so much recommend. They put a bullet in a woman head and show her bleeding to death in the snow and you can see one police officers guts seeping out. The real fun is trying to figure out who the traitor(s) is or are. Okay no point and trying to hide it, the answer is just about everyone. Nearly everyone is a bad guy, and nearly everyone dies. Except for the hot butter face chick in fishnets.

I also received information on my future roommate, his name is Jake Goldberg. That's pretty much all I know about him. That an e-mail address they gave me. I was expecting like a FBI profile or something. My e-mail was not listed for some reason. Some reason like Mom probably filled out the form wrong. Yes, Mom. You see I'm not allowed to fill out forms even job applications in most instances without her snatching it from my hands. Now she wants me to call the guy so we can properly exchange info. I say fuck that, I like surprises. So what if we both bring TVs or refrigerators??? At least then I won't have to worry about someone drinking my Jones soda or eating my Hot Pockets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate