Monday, July 04, 2005

ID4

Celebrated in the time honored tradition of watching old blockbuster movies and marathons on TV. Ate lots of grilled foot, shot off exactly one roman candle. Turns out Rocky knows how to ring the door bell. When the firecrackers next door started going off he jumped up and rang it. I let him in and he ran in the house panting and looking terrified. I thought I owned a dog but apparently he's a pussy. Found out my ex-physics teacher now works at Pizzaz Hut. Probably the next place I'll apply.

God bless America, and god bless America's Drive-IN. Mmmm cookie dough...

3 Comments:

Blogger Man of Issachar said...

many dogs do not like fireworks.

Their hearing is more senstive than yours, though the dog still might be a puppy.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Sojourner said...

Okay, in that case I will apologize to my old pal for calling him coawrdly. He's a great dog and I love him even if he is fat, and scared of fireworks; he's still man's best friend!

5:01 PM  
Blogger Man of Issachar said...

though he is smart enough to know how to ring the door bell which is impressive.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate