Tuesday, July 19, 2005

What The Fuck Do I Call This?

I was going to go with Unrest in the Midwest, but I can't because I'm not really sure what unrest is. Also, while technically in the Midwest this issue take place in only one state therefore not really spanning the Midwestern United States in its entirety.

Anyway, a former employer of mine was reccently fired; after auditing, many people now suspect the only reason she was dischared was because of racism. She was a government official but I'd won't say much more than that to avoid drawing visitors who might Google her name or the issue. It's a pretty hot issue at the moment; I might come back and add more on this later when the town scandal switches back to heated beliefs regarding homosexuality as usual.

If you've been watching the news (The Daily Show & CNN.com) you probably know about the whole Rove thing. He leaked top secret information and apparently that's a no-no. Now here's a guy that should be fired! At least he actually did something wrong. We can't excuse people from doing these sort of things just because they are in prestigious positions. I mean think about Clinton, he was in several 'positions' that would be considered a bad idea. Did anyone just say bygones just cuz he was the president? No. Though on the other hand everyone makes mistakes, that's why they put erasers on pencils. Also to chew on but yeah, mistakes too.

Dad and I ate at the Old Chicago near my future campus today. Another one of the reasons I'm looking foreword to living in a college town, better restaurants. The pizza fucking pwnz Pizza Hut and they even have Jones Soda there, how cool is that?

Went to work again and have made about $50 so far just by watching videos and sitting in a room with hot chicks. Not bad. Speaking of chicks, yesterday I subtly pushed for a Hepatitis B vaccine so I can feel more at ease screwing around on campus but Mom would not cough up the dough ($105-insurance) for another vaccination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate