Friday, July 15, 2005

Never Watching Reality TV Again

Damn it! I just found out you have to be at least 21 to be on The Amazing Race. I've already sent in a tape for Road Rules but haven't heard anything yet. I'm pissed off because I wrote a script and had the camera already to go. The show is in it's 7th season now, I hope it makes it to a 9th or a 10th. I guess I'll try Survivor but I suspect the rules are probably the same as for The Amazing Race. Who knows, maybe MTV will reconsider. Or maybe someone stole my tape for it reached California.....God I hope not. That would be bad. If the survivor rules are the same then I'm stuck with Fear Factor; I'm just not sure I could bring myself to eat live cockroaches or drink yolk from uncooked ostrich eggs. Even for a million dollars I'm not sure I could physically handle it, but I'd try.

Not really interested in Real World or Big Brother, those kinds of shows are boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate