Thursday, July 14, 2005

According to Marx,

My first exam in sociology was today. Notice my use of the word exam, it indicates that I'm in college now. It was easy by the way. I smell another 'A', coming up! However the exam did take longer to finish than I expected. Not because it was difficult but because I was continuously distracted by the unearthly sexiness of this girl in front of me. She had one of the best racks I've ever seen and it was totally exposed in all it's glory. "Heh heh. All riiight!" From what I can tell she's pretty bright too, there's just one thing. Married. Yep, never had that problem in high school. Who the hell gets married when they're like 19? There are still so many people you need to bone at that age. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate