Saturday, July 16, 2005

Nomad Day

I spent nearly the entire day today traveling with Mom from Lawrence to Topeka to Manhattan and back again. There was stuff to be done in all three towns. During the long rides I passed the time by finishing up another story in my giant 6-novels in one hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy book.

We made new housing arrangements for Derrick because Mom was not satisfied with his choice.....I suppose sometimes her meddling is beneficial but it's still irritating. I discovered why the stereo is always muted in her car; she never puts her cell phone down . Ever. She'll make a call, close it then take it out less than a minute later. Now I know why when I turn my cell off for a week and I have 20 new messages 13 of them are from her. I hate calls that don't serve any purpose what a waste of time, it's annoying and distracting!

The three of us ate a cool restaurant that featured 9 different types of BBQ sauce. Fascinating. If you ever go there I reccomend the naked chicken tenders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate