Thursday, September 08, 2005

A Great Day

Today was a great day, my Journalism class was canceled so I had plenty of down time. Things continued to improve when I put on my pants this morning.....and found my digital camera! I've been looking for that damn thing for over a month! Now I can upload pictures to blogger again once I get another USB cable, and I won't have to buy a new one.

Here's some of the stuff I did during my free time when I wasn't using it to catch up on work:

Just for fun I attended a class that I was not enrolled in today, I answered some good questions. It was fun.

Picked a pear off a tree growing on campus and put it in the cafeteria's fruit bowl.

1 Comments:

Blogger <3 said...

YEAH! you've got your cam back! woo hooo.. pics pics!

But was it in your pants all along?

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate