Friday, September 30, 2005

Party Hardy

Checked out some parties with Ike, Daniel & Phillip today. We went to a house where there a sort of unregulated boxxing match set up. The must have been about three hundred people surrounding this place. There were people on the roof, people on the patio, people on the fence (which collapsed when the police came to break up the party), and a few guys in the trees. I made the mistake of seeking a drunk guys' assistance to climb into a tree and slid down the trunk about 12 feet. It was either that or just drop straight down and land on a field of bottles, cans, and cigarette butts. I scratched up my wrist and arms pretty bad I suppose it was better than having broken class in my face, or back. The boxing match was brutal. I felt really bad for the woman who got her ass kicked.

Prior to that we stopped at the apartment of some girls from high school. They did some shots and I took some hits off their blue bubbly bong.

At party # 3 I found 10 bucks on the ground. If there's one thing I've noticed about drunk people, it's that they leave a lot of money around. I found a $20 bill the first week I moved in to the dorms. It was in the parking lot where all the drunk people coming over to our dorm congregate.

So yeah, partying is pretty profitable. I don't think I'll ever smoke marijuana again though. It's just not good for you. I'm adding it to my list of no-nos. I know I said that last time, but last time it was different. Last time I smoked a joint, this was a bong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate