Friday, July 28, 2006

NOOO!

"Naked role for Harry Potter star"

When I read this headline on my favorite news website I have to admit I got a little excited. My hopes and dreams came crashing down almost as soon as I clicked on the link and was confronted by a picture of Daniel Radcliffe; I'm very disappointed. Oh well. The idea for the movie seems kinda dumb. No I'm not talking about Harry Potter, though so far I've hated all of those. I mean the film where he will be exposing himself. It's about a stable boy who is scrutinized by psychologists after poking out the eyes of some horses with a metal spike. What kid didn't torture animals when they were a child? Horses are a little larger than the typical ant, squirrel, cat or guinea pig but hey whatever floats your boat right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate