Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fireworks

I'm back at home after a quick visit to my grandparents house. While there I saw two men on horse back ride down the street in front of their house. I was beginning to think maybe I was hallucinating like Grandma, but Mom saw them too. Why would anyone ride a horse in town? It's not as if they were mounted police.

Derrick visited us for a while. We watched a terrible movie about the BTK killer. He has a new tech support job.

I'm downloading Fireworks so I can finally begin work on the website.

1 Comments:

Blogger <3 said...

maybe the horses was sick of country life and decides to go look for an urban house. these type of customers are a sucker for backyards where they can tan in the nude.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate